Scientific Advisory Board
The Scientific Advisory Board (SAB), consisting of 6 internationally leading scientists, will contribute to develop a strategy for the scientific development of the center, facilitating the leadership group to achieve the scientific aims. SAB – is heavily involved in giving advice on implementing appropriate means of actions to fulfil the strategy plan. SAB acts as external advisors to the management of PoreLab.
- Professor Majid Hassanizadeh, Department of Earth Sciences, University of Utrecht
- Professor Anna Korre, Department of Earth Science and Engineering, Imperial College
- Professor Dani Or, Soil and Terrestrial Environmental Physics, ETH
- Dr. Pål-Eric Øren, Trondheim
- Professor Daan Frenkel, Department of Chemistry, Cambridge University
- Professor Daniel Bonn, Van der Waals-Zeeman Instituut, University of Amsterdam
The Steering Board, including members from participating institutions, will oversee that the activity takes place according to the project description. A central task for the Steering Board is also to promote a wider collaboration among the participating Departments, of Physics at NTNU and UiO, and of Chemistry and Petroleum Technology and Applied Geophysics at NTNU.
- Erik Wahlström, Professor, Head of Department, Department of Physics, NTNU
- Øyvind Weiby Gregersen, Dean, NV Faculty Administration, Faculty of Natural Sciences, NTNU
- Ingrid Schjølberg, Vice Dean Research and Innovation/Director NTNU Oceans
- Brit Lisa Skjelkvåle, Head of Department, Department of Geosciences, University of Oslo
- Jøran Idar Moen, Head of Department – Department of physics, University of Oslo
- Alex Hansen, Center Director PoreLab, NTNU. (Secretary of the Board)