InterPore Norway, in cooperation with PoreLab, NTNU and NGI, invites interested parties to the first national InterPore workshop to be held in Trondheim on the 18th of October 2017. The lectures in various disciplines of porous media will be given by national and international invited speakers followed by a poster session with short presentations. A detailed program and information can be found in the attached flyer. Participants are encouraged to submit an abstract for a poster presentation. All accepted posters will be introduced by a 3-minute presentation by the author.
International key-note speaker:
- Branko Bijeljic, Imperial College, Pore-scale Imaging and Modeling of Multiphase Flow and Reactive Transport.
- Steinar Nordal, NTNU, Critical state soil mechanics.
- Alex Hansen, NTNU, New Center of Excellence – PoreLab – Visions.
- Jan Martin Nordbotten, University of Bergen. Mathematical modeling and discretization for flow and deformation of fractured porous materials.
- Suzanne Lacasse, NGI. Physics, chemistry and geology for improved geomechanics.
- Knut Jørgen Måløy, University of Oslo. Pattern formation and flow in frictional fluid systems.
- Trond Kvamsdal, SINTEF/NTNU. Fluid–structure interaction by isogeometric finite element approach.
[googlepdf url=”https://porelab.no/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/171018-InterPore_Norway_WS2017.pdf” width=”700″ height=”500″]