Scientific Advisory Board
The Scientific Advisory Board (SAB), consisting of 5 internationally leading scientists, will contribute to develop a strategy for the scientific development of the center, facilitating the leadership group to achieve the scientific aims. SAB – is heavily involved in giving advice on implementing appropriate means of actions to fulfil the strategy plan. SAB acts as external advisors to the management of PoreLab.
- Professor Majid Hassanizadeh, Department of Earth Sciences, University of Utrecht
- Professor Anna Korre, Department of Earth Science and Engineering, Imperial College
- Professor Dani Or, Soil and Terrestrial Environmental Physics, ETH
- Dr. Pål-Eric Øren, Trondheim
- Professor Daniel Bonn, Van der Waals-Zeeman Instituut, University of Amsterdam
The Steering Board, including members from participating institutions, will oversee that the activity takes place according to the project description. A central task for the Steering Board is also to promote a wider collaboration among the participating Departments, of Physics at NTNU and UiO, and of Chemistry and Petroleum Technology and Applied Geophysics at NTNU.
- Øyvind Weiby Gregersen, Dean, NV Faculty Administration, Faculty of Natural Sciences, NTNU. (Chair of the Board)
- Erik Wahlström, Professor, Head of Department, Department of Physics, NTNU
- Sveinung Løset, Professor, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Vice Dean Research and Innovation, Faculty of Engineering, NTNU
- Susanne Viefers, Head of department, Department of Physics, University of Oslo
- François Renard, Professor at the Department of Geosciences and Director for the NJORD Centre for studies of the Physics of the Earth, University of Oslo
- Alex Hansen, Center Director PoreLab, NTNU. (Secretary of the Board)