The webinar series, the Porous Media Tea Time Talks (#PorousMediaTTT), started in June 2020. It was created and is organized by a team of 5 young porous media researchers from 5 different groups:
- Maja Rücker, Imperial College London, UK
- Kamaljit Singh, Heriot-Watt University, UK
- Tom Bultreys, Ghent University, Belgium
- Mohammad Nooraiepour, University of Oslo, Norway
- Marcel Moura, PoreLab, University of Oslo, Norway
This event is meant to provide the worldwide porous media community with a practical outlet for the early career scientists to communicate and advertise their recent work and interact with the broader scientific community.
It happens via YouTube and the comments section is used for optimum interaction. No registration is required. The Porous Media Tea Time Talk is usually organized every second week, and each session includes 2 speakers (early careers only) from different research units. The webinar lasts 30 minutes and occurs fortnightly at varying times to accommodate researchers from around the world.
You find below the list of all PMTTT organised so far and the YouTube link to access them.